(A) Agriculture, plant and animal sciences
1. Crop improvement: conventional to molecular approaches
2. Crop protection: Traditional Vs Modern.
3. IPR and utilization of Plant Genetic R esources.
4. Hi-tech Horticulture .
5. Farming system research
6. Bio-fortification: A tool to fight against hunger and malnutrition
7. New agronomy.
8. Rule of rural sociology, behavioral psychology and agri. Extension vs development of agriculture industry.
9. Global initiatives for s ustainable soil management
10.Innovations in animal health and animal husbandry
11.Growth and prospects of veterinary sciences in global challenging era
12 Home science, Food processing value addition and post harvest technology.
13. Food technology
14. Herbal and Traditional medicine
15. Aqua farming/aqua cultures and its future prospect.
16. Forestry science.
(B)Climate change, global warming and natural resource management
1. Environmental protection systems: traditional, legal and molecular approaches.
2. Global warming and Agriculture adaption
3. Bio-diversity : Terrestrial and marine.
4. Marine biology.
5. Weather forecast.
6. Natural resource management and conservation
7. Role of community in natural resource management.
8. Land and water resources: conservation and sustainable use
9. Environment and ecology: conservation and protection system
10. Biotic and abiotic stress management.
11. Policy issues r elated to natural resource management
12. Green economy: concept and significanc.
(C) Life and Biomedical Sciences
1. Cell and molecular biology.
2. Biotechnology: genomics, proteomics, trans criptomics and bioinformatics
3. Molecular microbiology: from basics to applications.
4. Secondary metabolite biosynthesis and metabolism.
5. Signaling pathways in living systems.
7. Pharmacy and pharmaceuticals sciences.
8. Reproductive biology of living systems.
9. Experimental and clinical oncology.
10. Parasitic pathogens, virus and infectious diseases
11. Healthy aging and wellness.
12. Antibiotic resistance.
13. Molecular diagnostics and therapeutics.
14. Innovative approaches in bio-nanotechnology.
(D) Physical, Chemical & Mathematical Sciences
1. Synthetic organic and bio-organic chemistry.
2. Structural organic and inorganic chemistry. <
3. Polymer and materials s ynthesis and characterization.
4. The chemistry and physics of electronic and photonic materials
5. Theoretical and computational chemical physics.
6. Solid-state chemistry, X-Ray crystallography, Functional materials.
7. Chemistry of surfaces and interfaces, Fullerene and carbon nanotube chemistry
8. Thin film, Nuclear and Astrophysics.
9. Spectroscopic, Atmospheric and Material S cience.
10 .Application of Laser in different fields of Physical Sciences.
11.Probability and Stochastics, Group theory, Topology, Mathematical Visualization, Geometrical theory
12. Mathematical modelling in biological and medical systems; pattern formation
13.Multi-level Modeling (applied to healthcare racial disparities), Predictive Modeling.
14.Lie groups, Automorphic forms, Representation theory, Number theory Conformal Techniques in Probability.
15. Functional Analysis, Harmonic Analysis, Complex Functional Theory.
16. Algebraic Number Theory, Algebraic Geometry, Cryptography and Coding Theory
17. Actuarial Science, Quantitative Risk Mngmt, Applied Stochastic processes
18. Image Formation and Processing, Algebraic Groups.
(E) Engineering and technology
1. Microelectronics, Microprocessors and VLSI, signal processing, imaging and communication
2. Structural engineering and design; environmental geotechnology geotechnical engineering and materials; water resources, supply and hydrology, hydraulics and rivers, concrete materials, environmental engineering.
3. Networks, computer vision, computer forensic, data encryption, cloud computing and security issues in cloud computing, image processing, information theory, acoustics, speech and signal processing.
4. MEMS and microse, photonics and optoelectronics, semiconductor materials and technology.
(F) Social Sciences & Humanities
1. Tourism policy the path of community development
2. Education status in developing country
3. Women empowerment
4. Globalization and economy
5. Language & Literature
6. Economic Growth
7. Social change
(G) Library and information science
1. Ninth generation libraries: issues and challenges
2. User's s tudy
3. Collection development
5. Cloud computing and its applications
6. Importance of I.T in LIs eduation
7. Application of information technology
8. E-resources in library
9. Library science: from physical to digital era
10. Knowledge based eta vs. artificial intelligence